Monday, April 30, 2012
"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." - Carl Jung
For the past few months (from January to April), of course we have been busy with different things related to gardening and other personal matters. There were many productive things happened and our heads were floating in the cloud. Some of the tasks we've accomplished were:
1. Growing and transplanting of passion fruit, sunflower, cayenne pepper, bell pepper, tomato, eggplant, corn, ginger, onion chives, string beans, okra, sugar peas, oregano and other strong herbs for the insects not to invade easily
2. Building the temporary fence made of bamboo
3. Collected few containers for the indoor gardening project
4. Prepared a compost from cow dung and other organic materials
5. Managed the weeds in a natural way and many more...
Onion Chives. Okra. Calypso Pop Corn. Passion fruit.
“A healthy social life is found only, when in the mirror of each soul the whole community finds its reflection, and when in the whole community the virtue of each one is living.” - Rudolf Steiner